Thursday, May 4, 2023

Funny Stuff

Ty: I'm staying home with you tomorrow.
Carter: Oh, I thought mommy would.
Ty: No, I am.
Elise: But you make more money!

"You are going to love being a grandma! You know you're going to be one because I plan to get married and have kids. I think I'm going to have 3 because it's so cute when there are 2 older ones and they lay on the floor like Wyatt and Kinley and the baby crawls on them like Olivia." -Elise

Elise: What is Oma to daddy?
Me: His mother-in-law
Elise: I will have a mother-in-law, unless my husband is a stray.

Me: I couldn't believe how late you guys slept today!
Elise: I woke up and waited for Carter because he always wakes up first.
Me: Did you fall back to sleep?
Elise: No, I just laid there and sweated!

Elise: Shall we, Carter?!
Carter: Yes, we shall.
I peek over to see what they're doing and they're opening Elise's t-rex toy.

Me: Did you find anything out about D&D last night?
Carter: Well, daddy said it was a good start, but I didn't really think so.

Playing a game and the question was, what's something you want to get better at.
Elise: I want to get better at swimming.
Carter: I think you should say bike riding.

Game Question: What's your biggest feeling right now?
Elise: Happy, angry, and sad
Oma; What's your biggest feeling of those?
Elise: Angry because I didn't get to swim at all in the hotels.
Oma: That's more disappointed than angry.
Elise: No, it's angry!

Ty: Bend your elbows
Elise: Which elbows, these elbows or these elbows?
Ty: Those are elbows, these are knees.

"I wish Cheez Itz were a fruit so I could eat them whenevs." -Elise

Me to Elise: Do you want to change your shirt so we can match?
Elise: Yeah, but I have other things to do right now.

Elise: Mommy, will you come hug and kiss me?
Me: I already did! 
Elise: Really?
Me: Oh, nope, you were in the bathroom. I was just standing in your room by myself.

"I usually don't like being partners with boys and having to touch them." -Elise

"I keep asking him if I can steal his shoe and he keeps saying no." -Elise
Elise was home sick with Ty while I was at work and she messaged me so I messaged her back.

No comments:

Post a Comment