Saturday, September 4, 2021

Wordless Whatever Day

I was working on this one and would have had it done on time, but my computer wouldn't download the pictures from my phone for some reason. I gave up and later uploaded them from my phone to Facebook and then saved them off Facebook onto my computer. So here we go!
It was storming so Tesla came running in and jumped up on my lap.

Skippy and Ty.
Snuggle puppy!


Cute girl ready for school!






The kids got to help Ty season the pork chops.




Elise wanted to cut my pork chop for me, it was so sweet!

I was sitting on the couch and Ty came over to change the battery in our ADT thing. I asked if it would be easier if I moved. He said, "Absolutely, but I've got this!" Haha

I set all of Elise's work out so she could try to get some things done while Ty was working.

Elise had fun in quarantine while Ty was working from home.



The kids wanted to go on my run with me.






Carter was exhausted after his first full week of school.

While Elise was home in quarantine she made a game to play with me when I got home.





Carter got a haircut!

I was sitting on the couch and Ty came over to change the battery in our ADT thing. I asked if it would be easier if I moved. He said, "Absolutely, but I've got this!"



















2 comments:

  1. Very cute videos. The hamsters are a lot of fun, and Tesla's long catch was impressive. Actually, her "staying" that long was pretty impressive. I love the picture of the kids sitting outside talking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hamsters are such a blast. I'm so glad we said yes to that!

      Delete