Friday, September 10, 2021

Wordless Friday

Elise was so excited to wear one of her new masks from Oma to school.
I had a professional day so I didn't need to be at work quite as early so I got to drop the kids at the bus stop in the morning.

The kids were playing with their shadows at the bus stop and inadvertently recreated the Titanic scene.

Carter asked me to take pictures of them getting on the bus.
Trying on Uncie Taco's Darth Vader mask.

Elise led an art class to make masterpieces and taught me how to make the art project she made in art class this week.

The kids wanted to go on a ride with me while I ran. We ended up stopping in the library parking lot to play tag. It was a blast.

Elise packed a change of clothes for after swimming in her new purse from Goodwill.

Unofficial Girl Scout pool party.

Watering my plants for me because the day before I said I wished it would rain so I could have a break from watering.

Elise put gloves on to handle a grasshopper, haha!


Monarch caterpillar on our milkweed!

Carter checking out the monarch caterpillars on our milkweed.

Elise saw this purse at Goodwill and had to have it. I didn't want to get it for her but then she packed a change of clothes in it when we went swimming one day and snacks the next day when we went to the park and I was so glad I did!

It gets me in the feels every time he carries Elise's purse for me.

Carter's first soccer practice. Elise wanted to go so she could watch.

Carter's first soccer practice. He did not like being goalie when it was his turn!

Girl scout meeting!











2 comments:

  1. The kids in the Darth Vader mask were like Space Balls, where they wore the GIANT helmets.

    ReplyDelete