Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Wordless Wednesday


Pictures from Carter's OSP Summer Camp, taken by people at the camp.












This is what Tesla and Skippy do when the kids are gone.

I went out to water the plants and Skippy looked angry about it.

2nd workout of the day, trying to keep the raft afloat with all the kids on it! haha

Swimming at my awesome friend's mom's house.

Beautiful view on my run!

Our flowers from Audrey are starting to bloom. Elise is so excited! She loves watching them grow and change!


I was icing my knee and looked up to see Tesla staring at me like this. She stared at me until I called her name. I laugh every time I look at her goofy face in this picture!

Ty was working at Thomas' house with him so we had a movie night with dinner in the living room. The kids loved it so much they asked if daddy was gone again the next night.

Elise set her stuffies up to watch with us and even got them food.

I love that my sweet babies love each other so much!


2 comments:

  1. Which dog hated the bridge like that at Lincoln Park? I think Garo. And it was shorter and much closer to the ground. hahaha

    ReplyDelete