Thursday, June 24, 2021

Wordless Thursday

One of Elise's creations from Kravis Art Camp.

Elise practicing for her performance at Kravis Art Camp.

Elise practicing for her performance at Kravis Art Camp.

Carter peeking into the back of this picture cracked me up!

Elise in the back row during her performance at art camp.

Carter during his performance at art camp.

Last day of Kravis Art Camp.

Carter making art during Kravis Art Camp.


Hiking with friends.

Tesla just happened to lay where a kid had left a Jello-cup.

Carter reading on his way home from the library.


Elise decorating for Flamingo Day.




I told the kids no spraying in the face and Opa said they could spray his face. I think he really regretted that.



Elise excited to play with Carter's cast after he got it off.




Ty loaded almost all my school stuff in one car load and helped me unload it into my new classroom.

He got all of this in one car load!

Morning snuggles with Tibbs.

Skippy wouldn't move as I was making the bad so I just made it over him.

The kids found him.

The kids finished the summer reading program and got their medals!

Elise got a blueberry Tropical Sno and it turned her tongue blue!

Elise asked us to pose so she could take our picture.

Donated my hair again. It's always so crazy to see it all bundled up!

Erin was brave and took all the kids in her car. Hayden was in there too.




No comments:

Post a Comment