Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Wordless Wednesday

Elise made a bed on the floor with 2 pillows and then called Tesla in to lay with her.
I went to the bathroom and then couldn't find Carter. Finally figured out he went out in the backyard to play Swing Ball by himself.

Carter got a coupon and used it to have mac and cheese for lunch. Elise picked a different coupon and then was devastated she couldn't also have mac and cheese for lunch. She pouted the entire lunch time.

She upped the ante by sitting next to me while I ate lunch.

She finally gave in and picked a pb&j which she wanted to make all by herself.

Elise's set up to read while laying on the couch.




Elise and I were playing kitties. When Elise got up, Tesla crawled in to spoon me. Elise took a picture because it was so funny!

Elise took a picture of herself after she took one of me and Tesla.

She also went in the other room and took a picture of Carter.

I told Elise she had 30 minutes until her art class and then I saw she had everything already all set up. Any guess as to what her favorite class is?

Her Starry Night Snowman she drew during art class.

Carter had a coupon where he could pick anything he wanted to eat for each meal. After he used it, I decided I needed to make some exceptions. He made chocolate covered pretzels for breakfast.

Elise decided Tesla needed a make over and brushed her.

She also put blush on her muzzle.


We are finally getting around to re-doing Elise's room and the kids wanted to help paint the ceiling.


Hiking with friends.

Carter's Starry Night Snowman.

Hiking with friends.









Elise used some of her money to buy an LOL Surprise. She wanted Carter to video her opening it like she sees on Youtube.

2 comments: