Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Wordless Wednesday

Carter LOVED the rides at the fair, thank goodness for a free megaride pass!
 
Excited to ride his first roller coaster, it was a caterpillar and he leaned his head down and wrapped his arms around my leg, lol!
 
Waiting in line for the ferris wheel.
On the ferris wheel.
Up high, Carter wanted to sit in my lap which made me feel better because I could wrap him up!
 
 
Carter was taking pictures on my phone.
 
 
 
Riding his bike with a box of Cheerios, haha!
Ty got home and asked if there was an accident with the Cheerios outside.
I told him no, I just sat down and drank coffee and let the kids do their thing in the driveway.
 
I made a big deal about how pretty Elise was in hopes she would leave her bow in, so Carter wanted to look handsome and picked out this outfit.
 
Eating our free chicken nuggets with our coupon from the summer reading program along with pears and sugar snap peas I brought to go along with the nuggets.
 
 
Riding the bus to the fair.
Carter wanted to sit with his Uncie J.
 
Little Miss Snugglebug!
 
 
Oma and Opa bought Carter a kids meal that came in a car!
Oma sharing her tea with Elise who slurped it down!
Ty gave Elise her shoes to sleep with, lol!
Elise wanted to help daddy push the cart.
 
Wearing Halloween outfits, ready for the pumpkin patch!
 
Pumpkin patch with Jake!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Carter's new chore: putting the silverware away. He rocked it!
 
 
Special lunch thanks to my birthday gift card from Jeremy.
Elise decided she needed to take a ball to the library.
Reading their birth photobooks.
 
 
 
 
 
Elise decided she needed to do it just like the boys!
 
 
 







4 comments:

  1. Good pictures! The one of Carter with the green shirt with the dino on it, and Carter is holding a cup, it looks like the dino is drinking out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it is okay for Elise to put a barrette in her hair, just not mommy! How cute. Love, Gma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep because when she puts it in she pulls it out again almost immediately, haha! Carter put one in my hair and I forgot it was there and went out with it in. Oops!

      Delete