Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Wordless Wednesday

Elise with her group at Girl Scout camp.

Tie Dying a shirt at Girl Scout camp.




A helicopter landed at Girl Scout Camp.

The girls on the way home after camp.



Andy B's with Carter while Elise was at camp because I had $20 free play for my birthday.

Kids Bowl Free at Andy B's.

Hannah Montana Birthday Par-tay!




The girls had a cat wedding.









Standing next to a replica of a mammoth femur.

We arrived in San Antonio at Ang's house!!!!



Matching jammies


Heading into Aquatica.




Showing off his souvenir from Ang.





Carter was taking pictures of us and snuck in this selfie.



Making fruit and yogurt parfaits for breakfast.

I saw some deer on my run.

Feeding sea lions at Sea World.

Baby sea lion





Ang paid for a penguin tour so we got to meet Magellan the penguin!


























We got soaked on this ride!






Elise wanted to feed the sea lions again before we left.


Elise really wanted cheesecake so we went to a special place and it was delicious!


Watching for the bats to emerge from the Camden Street Bridge, it was a bust.

Ang did Elise's hair.




Family birthday party.

Brunch at La Panaderia.




Japanese Tea Garden





The jammies Ang ordered Carter didn't fit so she ordered him a new pair and they came the last day we were there.


Birthday Eve Brunch, I ran from the house and met Ty and the kids for brunch.

Saw this sign on my run and it made my day!

Walked back with Carter to show him the sign and saw this one I missed while running.

Morning trail run view.

Trying out my new Turkish Coffee set from Ang and Taner.


Birthday message on my Garmin.

Love my sweet Garmin messages in the morning!

Milo came for birthday morning snuggles when I woke up.


Birthday sushi!


New dress from her shopping spree with Ang.

I wore one of my atheleisure wear dresses so we could match.


Hiking at Turkey Mountain because in a game Elise made up, I got to pick anything to do with her.


Otis making it very hard to put together my birthday puzzle.


Elise was wearing a stocking on her head so I asked if she was going to rob something and this was the look I got.

Tesla was a good girl at the vet!

So she got a pup cup at Freddy's.













2 comments:

  1. You looked really cute on the motor cycle and you and Elise with matching dresses were adorable.

    ReplyDelete