Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Wordless Wednesday

 

Elise SWAPing at Day Camp.


Carter got a rubber duck for his leader at Day Camp.

I crashed my bike while on a ride with Ty.

The girls got to stay late at camp one day.

Elise's unit doing flag at Day Camp.




Elise got to go to a special Super Seller event for selling over 800 boxes of Girl Scout cookies!

STEM activity at her Girl Scout event.

Bruising on my leg from my bike crash. Otis in the background to make it cute!


Catching tadpoles





Elise made herself into an angel using pipe cleaners.


Elise wanted to braid my hair.

Picnic at the library


Our librarian took this picture and I loved it so much!

He had some snuggle buddies as he was laying in bed reading.

Sugar Llamas breakfast after a sleepover, just the boys.

The whole crew.

Just the girls.

Ty did a 54 mile bike race!


Dad thought his card in Cards Against Humanity, Kids Edition was hilarious.


Turned around to refill my coffee cup and turned back to this!

Laid down my yoga mat and then sat down to take my socks off...

I kicked them off the mat so Milo slid underneath it!

I had a week long training so the kids went to my parents' house. When they got back, they were so excited to see the cats again!



The cats missed Tesla because she went with the kids.


I got the kittens a water play mat. I got back from a run and it was slid off the towels, but no one would admit to playing with it and Otis was just staring at it and wouldn't touch it.

We finished the summer reading program and got our prizes!



Night out with my lovely hallway ladies!



Milo trying to figure out how the water coming from the fridge works.

Carter's first tomato off his plant he planted and is watering.

Free cookies from Merritt's, thanks to the summer reading program coupons!













1 comment:

  1. Milo! I couldn't quite hear the skits from camp. Carter's looked like it was funny. And for the dinner, the three of you matched perfectly.

    ReplyDelete