Sunday, July 16, 2023

Wordless Sunday

 

Elise's group at resident camp.


Elise doing the water slide at Girl Scout Resident Camp.

Fishing at Girl Scout camp.



While Elise was at camp, Carter rode his bike with me on runs so I could run in the morning when it was cooler.

He rode 4 miles at Turkey Mountain with me!

The kids reading while at my eye doctor appointment with me.

Prizes from the summer reading program at the library.


Walking the dogs while we were dog sitting.

Elise and I got matching skirts at Target.

My cousin's kids and my kids in Branson.

Swimming pool games



Boat fun at Table Rock Lake


Showing off my new long sleeved swim shirt.




Feeding the fish and turtles.




Elise walking with my cousin, Jamie.
Elise got a new bike now that she's finally interested in riding without training wheels!

4th of July family walk
Ty rode over at the end of his ride to see us.


Having too much fun on the 4th!

Watching the firework show.


Tesla did not want to be out in the rain, but Elise wanted her to go out with her.

Elise trying out a kids loop at the trails near our house.






Elise has been biking daily since she got her new bike!

Anniversary brunch for our 12th anniversary!


Then we spent 4 hours going to see cats up for adoption.

Anniversary snuggles in the hammock that afternoon.

Got to meet my friend's week old son!

He napped on me for about 2 hours.

Decorations at the vet's office when Tesla went in for her appointment.

Ice cream flight after an evening bike ride.

Jax being a cuddle bug.

First meeting Lightning who we re-named Otis.

Sweet Otis Boy!

First meeting Miles who we re-named Milo.

Pint night benefiting the literary coalition.

Taking Milo and Otis home after we adopted them.


Meet Milo!

Meet Otis!

Milo and Otis snuggling with Ty.

Milo trying to get a bite of my oatmeal.

Milo and Otis meeting Wiley.





Ty thought it was funny I was eating a blueberry out of my drink with chopsticks.









\



No comments:

Post a Comment