Friday, September 9, 2022

Funny Stuff

"Ow, I stubbed my thumb foot!" -Elise

Elise to Me: Am I braver about shots than Carter?
Carter: Yes!

"I like your hair long. You should keep growing it out and not cut it off to donate to homeless people this time." -Elise

"Did you know if you are running away from someone, you're also running toward them, but from really far away?" -Carter

Carter didn't believe Elise that Tesla knocked his box of mochis over, he thought it was Elise.
"You will find out in Heaven!" -Elise

"We're gonna have a mega game night!" -Carter

Elise: Opa, will you make me some tea, please?
Opa: Sure, what would you like your tea in?
Elise: Uhhh, a mug, obviously.

When the kids went to the Grand Canyon with mom and dad there wasn't a microwave in their room, but their was a safe. Mom put their easy mac in the safe and Elise loved it. Every time they called us, she told us about it or opened the safe to show us.

Ty: Seriously Carter, you look like Santa or an elf.
I looked in the back seat and saw this...

Elise packing: I don't need to pack gloves, my hands are always hot.

"Elise always asks me questions she knows I don't know the answer to. One time we both joined a game we'd never played before and then she asked me how to play." -Carter

Me: I really wish I could stop feeling like I was dying.
Elise: Maybe you shouldn't run tomorrow. It seems like running is making it worse.

Carter: Can Presidents vote for themselves?
Me: Yes
Carter: Is that to prove they aren't a robot?
Me: What?!

Carter in a mean voice: I'm not super happy you scratched me in the back.
Elise in annoyed voice: Okay, I know. I said sorry, geez!
Carter: Sorry, Elise.

"There's barely anything in our fridge! We're gonna die if we don't get more food. We need to go grocery shopping. Are we poor?" -Elise

Elise: What did you do, daddy?
Ty: Don't worry about it.
Elise: I watched you out my window go outside, do nothing, and then come back in. Why?

"The best part of my night is either my books or your hair." -Carter

Carter: Please stop or I'm leaving.
Elise: You don't need to do that, sassy pants!

Elise calls Eggo waffles, diegos.

"Mom can you have these cherry limeade cravings more often?" -Carter

"I know what I'm going to do for my yes day. We're going to drive around in the car to see what license plates we can find other than Oklahoma. Like look at people's license plates and see where they are from." -Carter

"That guy wasn't in his worker costume." -Elise

Me leaving the house: Carter you get the library backpack and I'll get the shoulder bag.
Me at the library: Carter, where's the backpack?
Carter: blank stare
Me; Go back to the car and get it, please.
Carter comes back in: It wasn't in there.
Me: Did you not bring it?

2 comments:

  1. I love these. And I remember, I asked Ty what he did when he went outside and he told me but I forget. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was checking to make sure the van doors were closed because he was worried he bumped his key fab.

      Delete