Saturday, August 21, 2021

Wordless Saturday Apparently

With the kids in summer school and then staying with my parents for a week and then my mom watching them during the day while I went to new teacher trainings, I didn't take many pictures. Then add in how busy I was and I just realized it has been about a month since I posted pictures, so I figured I better go ahead and do so!

Ty bought a new to him bike.


Picture courtesy of my mom while she was watching the kids during all my trainings.

Picture courtesy of my mom while she was watching the kids during all my trainings.

Picture courtesy of my mom while she was watching the kids during all my trainings.
Evening walk/run/bike ride to the splash pad.


Birthday morning birthday buddy run!


The kids were all dressed and had their hair combed when I got home so they could impress me.

Snuggles with Skippy






Elise helping Ty with the back splash.


Sunset during an evening walk.


Skippy doing a virtual training with me.


Listening to the song my birthday card played.



Making unicorn slime.


Lil Cutie grew a tumor a while ago and passed away at the end of July so Elise picked out a new hamster.

Introducing Sweetie! She picked the one that looked the most like Katie.









The kids wanted to go on my run with me. Elise ran a half mile and then we dropped her back off, Carter went the whole way with me.




Black Wall Street History Center



Matching shorts!

Walking with my Junior Ranger to the library.

Tesla loves her Oma!


Elise saw me prepping birthday bags for my classroom and wanted to help so I let her decorate them.

Birthday cookie from the school!

Amazing ladies I get to teach with in my hallway!

2nd grade team in our building!

Katie and Sweetie meeting for the first time.



My traditional surprise first day of school book from Ty.


Ready to leave for my first day of school. Mom was the only one awake when I left so she took some pictures.

Ready to leave for my first day of school. Mom was the only one awake when I left so she took some pictures.

Home after the first day. It was so awesome to come home to the kids and mom already there!


I tutored Grant when he was in 2nd grade. He's now a sophomore in high school!





Helping to make waffles the night before her first day of school for their traditional first day of school treat breakfast, waffles with nutella.



There wasn't enough paper left from wrapping Elise's book, but Ty figured out how to make it work for Carter's.

It was almost like he was excited I had to go to bed so early. He was all set up on the futon to play on his phone and eat M&M's when I headed for bed.

Zoned out on their tablets after their 2 hour bus ride home from school on the first day.

Ready for her 2nd day of school.

Special candy from a student at school.












2 comments:

  1. Ty looked very happy to be alone with his phone and M&Ms. I looked as rough as I felt that morning Tesla wanted to give me love. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was so excited, I was almost offended, haha! I thought you looked cute though a bit tired and our schedule is quite different than yours!

      Delete