Sunday, March 20, 2022

Elise's 7th Birthday Party

Elise was scheduled to have her 5th birthday party at Skyzone in 2020. It got postponed multiple times and finally just cancelled. They were so awesome, letting us postpone multiple times and then refunding our deposit when we cancelled her party. I knew I wanted to give them our business again after that experience so I was glad when Elise asked to have her birthday party there this year. It was her first friend birthday party since her 4th birthday party in 2019 which is just crazy! I wanted to go all out on her cake since it was her first birthday party in years. I showed her a picture of a number cake and she really wanted one. I found a local baker who made them. Elise said she wanted strawberry cake with strawberries and blueberries on top with an Encanto theme. I was so impressed when I saw the final product, she knocked it out of the park! Elise had a blast jumping and climbing with all of her friends!














No comments:

Post a Comment