Monday, March 21, 2022

Elise is 7: What She Says

I love reading back over these each year! This year was all about Encanto. She loves the movie, the soundtrack, and all the toys. She had an Encanto themed party and got lots of Encanto toys. She also loves Pokemon cards (mostly because Carter does), My Little Ponies, and Barbies. She's the sweetest girl and loves to snuggle. She brings so much joy into our lives! Read past birthday posts here: 2021, 2020, 2019, and 2018.
How old are you?
7

What is your favorite color?
Either purple or blue, I've never figured it out. I really like purple and I really like blue.

What is your favorite animal?H
Hamster

What is your favorite book?
The new Encanto book you got me (Graphic Novel).

What is your favorite TV show?
Big City Greens 

What is your favorite movie?
Either Encanto or Turning Red

What is your favorite song?
Encanto! All of them!

What is your favorite food?
Mac and cheese, Peeps

What is your favorite drink?
Pink lemonade

What is your favorite breakfast food?
Corn dogs with blueberries in them, I think she had pancakes on a stick at her Oma and Opa's house.

What is your favorite snack?
Fruit snacks

What is your favorite game?E
Encanto Game

What is your favorite thing to play?
Barbies with Kyra and Charlee

What is your favorite toy?
My new Encanto Barbies

Who is your best friend?
Kyra and Charlee, Bhody is 2nd favorite (my best friend at school)

What is your favorite thing to do?
Be with my whole family.

What is your favorite thing to do outside?
Swing with Opa.

What is your favorite holiday?
Easter 

What do you like to take to bed with you at night?
I actually don't take things to bed with me. I get up in the bed with Dog Man books.

Where is your favorite place to go?
Target because it has all those Pokemons.

What is your favorite restaurant?
Chick fil A

Where do you want to go on vacation?
To my grandma's house, it depends on how I feel which one.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
A artist

Anything else you want to tell me about yourself?
That I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment