Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Wordless Wednesday

Elise took some pictures on my phone.

She also drew lots of pictures on my phone.


The kids reading books while I volunteered at the book fair.

The kids ready for book character day at school!





I told the kids to go to the end of the hall so I could get their picture. Tesla immediately ran down and posed, haha!


Showing off their participant ribbons from the Zoo Fun Run.

Elise's face in this picture is the absolute blast!


Elise at her last cookie booth of the year. We sold out of cookies and she hit 500 boxes sold!

Elise fell asleep on me.

Garo, the lap dog!


Carter eating lunch while talking about books during his Junior Great Books Meeting.



Pinewood Derby!

Screenshot from the live photo it took. Elise's face as her mask fell was hilarious!

Screenshot from the book character parade at the school.

Screenshot from the book character parade at the school.




No comments:

Post a Comment