Monday, May 11, 2026

Half and Full Marathons

I haven't updated this in a while and it's the only way I've tracked how many marathons and half marathons I've done so I wanted to get it updated. I'm also pondering running another 50k in 2027, so we'll see what happens! When I went to create an updated post, I found an old one I started in 2024 so I guess I've planned to do this for a while! I am also pondering doing another 50k in 2027. My bone spurs don't do well on paved marathons, but I'm thinking I'd be okay on a gravel or trail marathon. There are some 50k or ultra options that I've had my eye on for a while so I just may make it happen. We will see what happens! 

Half Marathons:

1:30:41, Golden Driller Half Marathon, 2019
1:31:06, Aquarium Run, 2018
1:31:35, Mighty Mo Half Marathon, 2007
1:31:49, Route 66 Half Marathon, 2016
1:32:32, Route 66 Half Marathon, 2019
1:32:39, Route 66 Half Marathon, 2007
1:34:11, Run for the Ranch Half Marathon, 2007 
1:35:25, Little Rock Half Marathon, 2009
1:35:43, Route 66 Half Marathon, 2015 (8 months after Elise was born)
1:35:56, Joplin Memorial Run, 2023
1:36:55, Mythical Half Marathon, 2021
1:36:58, Half and Half Paved Half Marathon, 2022 (weekend after a 20 mile long run, that was a 1st)
1:36:59, Jenks Half Marathon, 2013 (10 months after Carter was born)
1:37:29, Run OK Virtual Half Marathon, 2020
1:38:05, Prairie Fire Half Marathon, 2013 (9 months after Carter was born)
1:38:20, Route 66 Half Marathon, 2023
1:39:11, Half and Half Paved Half Marathon, 2023 (the day after a 5k)
1:39:56, Oklahoma City Memorial Half Marathon, 2026
1:41:08, Prairie Fire Half Marathon, 2015 (7 months after Elise was born)
1:43:20, Joplin Memorial Run, 2024 (about a month after the Boston Marathon)
1:46:23, Rocky Mountain Half Marathon, 2022 (at altitude and I had no issues!)
1:51:40, Route 66 Half Marathon, 2011 (ran the race sick)
1:51:26, Half N Half Trail Half Marathon, 2025
1:56:44, Prairie Fire Half Marathon, 2014 (14 weeks pregnant with Elise)
2:01:50, Hospital Hill Half Marathon, 2008 (I ran this one after being sick for over a month and learned to respect the distance!)
2:18:12, Route 66 Half Marathon, 2012 (32 weeks pregnant with Carter)

Totals:
31 half-marathons
2 run while pregnant
4 run less than a year after giving birth
2 Virtual Halves (thanks, Covid!)
After finishing my most recent half marathon, the Oklahoma City Memorial Marathon.
25ks:
2:11:21, Pumpkin Holler 25k, 2022
2:29:30, Flint and Steel Trail 25k2021

Cresting a hill during my most recent 25k at Pumpkin Holler.

Marathons:
3:25:27, Route 66 Marathon, 2018
3:28:18, Houston Marathon, 2023
3:38:58, Grandma's Marathon, 2023
3:38:58, Route 66 Marathon, 2017
3:40:05, Route 66 Marathon, 2008
3:43:04, Oklahoma City Memorial Marathon, 2009 (The wind was out of control.)
3:45:55, Boston Marathon, 2024 (My 1st Star!)
3:46:15, Virtual Boston Marathon, 2020
3:51:20, Chicago Marathon, 2025 (My 2nd Star!)
3:58:04, Route 66 Marathon, 2009 (Ran with a sinus infection and bronchitis.)

Totals

10 marathons
3 BQs (Interestingly enough, not my 3 fastest marathons. Since Boston Qualifying times keep getting faster, I qualified with a 3:40 when I was in my 20's and then didn't qualify with a 3:38 when I was in my 30's!)
1 Virtual Race (thanks, Covid!)

After finishing my most recent marathon in Chicago.
50k:

Other Random Race I Wanted to Include:
20 miles at 3 Hour Snake Run in 2:53:20, 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment