| Elise ready for her first cross country practice! |
| Carter and I walked the track while she practiced. |
| Checking out Elise's stickers for sale at the book store. |
| Carter wasn't feeling well with an ear ache. After I tested positive for the flu, I think he actually had the flu. His doctor didn't swab for the flu. |
| I was busy cleaning and walked by Elise's room so see her doing whatever this is. |
| The kids helping in my classroom. |
| Milo bird watching. |
| National Ice Cream Day |
| Stoney LaRue Concert |
| Million Dollar Fireworks Show |
| Deer by our balcony! |
| The view from our lodge for my birthday trip. |
| The water was cold! |
| Short little hike because I was finally starting to feel better with the flu. |
| Morning coffee and a view! |
| View on my trail run. |
| 4 Mile Kayak/Float down the river |
| Another short, little hike. I did a little too much this day and fell asleep when we got back to the lodge. |
| I was trying to get the armadillo in the picture. |
| Mini golf at the state park. |
| Went for a hike down to a little creek. |
| Annie missed us while we were gone. |
| Shay made me a birthday cookie cake! |
| The absolute cutest cookie cake that there ever was! |
| Family birthday party/ mom and dad's anniversary pics. |
| Belated birthday run with my favorite birthday buddy! |
| Birthday Brunch with my Running Friends |
| Paige even got special toilet paper! |
| Elise wanted to make videos with the wig when we got home. |
No comments:
Post a Comment