"Today I felt fancy so I made a fancy snack." -Elise
Carter: Are all songs about love?
Me: Pretty much, even the ones that don't seem like they are, mostly are.
Carter: I'm getting tired of it.
Ty was getting onto Elise and she got miffed. She turned to me and very sassily said, "Exaggeration is what you married!"
"Ya know, when I take a dump, I leave a dump. I don't take a dump." -Elise
Carter: I was reading Allegiant at school and Waverly asked me if the first one was spicy. I told her, so much spice!
Me: Divergent? Spicy?
Carter: Yes, there's so much romance! Don't you know spicy means romance?
Me: On yes, you're right. (While thinking we have different definitions of spicy).
Carter was telling us he accidentally farted in geography class last year and there's this girl who anytime he makes a funny joke or something and gets her friends to laugh, she'll whisper to her friends and tell them about the time she farted. Elise's advice: "Next time she does it, say, 'Oh my gosh, are you talking about that time you farted and pretended it was me again?!'"
I was standing in front of the motion activated Chick fil A trash can waiting for it to open so I could throw my trash away, moving my tray around trying to activate it before I fianlly realized I needed to make the motion of throwing it away for it to open. Carter said, "You just looked like a really old lady there."
"The lunch ladies think everybody likes their gross pizza so they make pizza every Friday." -Elise
Elise: Daddy is always making gross stuff for dinner.
Me: Daddy makes delicious dinners.
Elise: Well, you request disgusting dinners. Who likes just vegetables covered in sauce? (talking about ratatouille).
"Shiny people are cool." -Elise
"His hair is cool, it's see through." -Carter
"I have a complaint. Why do boys have such big pockets?" -Elise
Carter: Today is my last day of being a child. Tomorrow I become a teenager and I can never go back.
Elise: What about Opa? He's still a child.
Carter: Opa is an exception.
At Carter's birthday party, one of his friends wanted me to play the arcade game where you punch a punching bag and it gives you a score. They were all getting 300-500 and I scored 700. Carter said, "Yeah, my mom is really strong."
Carter: I had a sudden mood swing, I just got so excited for St. Patrick's Day.
Elise: Why, because all the milk?
Me and Carter: What?!
Elise: You know, because you like milk and it's St. Patrick's Day so you can have lots of nice milk.
No comments:
Post a Comment