Friday, October 8, 2021

Funny Stuff

"Why do you get brain freezes but I get neck freezes?" -Carter

Carter called the middle part of the steering wheel, "the honker place."

Carter: Why did Trump want to build a wall?
Me: So Mexicans couldn't come to America.
Carter: Why? Are they really Covidy?

Elise was running down the hall and yelled, "I'm gonna go do some acid today!" I looked at Carter with wide eyes. He said, "She means she's gonna go pee."

"I have so many questions about this world. There are so many things I haven't asked." -Carter

Me: I think it's highly unlikely Elise has Covid.
Carter: Totally!

Elise to me: They should give you Labor Day off because of your butt getting whipped at work.

Elise: What body part is so important?
Me: They're all important, but your brain is probably the most important.
Elise: I was thinking your ears because you would get sick without them.
Me: Hmmmm... (thinking she's confused ears and noses because we've talked about nose hair and snot catching germs to keep them out of your body).
Elise: Because where would you put your mask? How would you wear it?

Elise ran up to her Girl Scout leader and said, "My mom has a job. She makes money and she helps kids!"

"Math is so hard. I was looking in my math book and there's a whole new symbol I've never even seen before. I'm not prepared for this." -Carter

Elise says "threeth" for third and "blooding" for bleeding.


2 comments:

  1. I love these posts. I can't see any of the videos you've posted lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know, it should be fixed now!

      Delete