| Elise was so excited to wear one of her new masks from Oma to school. |
| I had a professional day so I didn't need to be at work quite as early so I got to drop the kids at the bus stop in the morning. |
| The kids were playing with their shadows at the bus stop and inadvertently recreated the Titanic scene. |
| Carter asked me to take pictures of them getting on the bus. |
| Trying on Uncie Taco's Darth Vader mask. |
| Elise led an art class to make masterpieces and taught me how to make the art project she made in art class this week. |
| The kids wanted to go on a ride with me while I ran. We ended up stopping in the library parking lot to play tag. It was a blast. |
| Elise packed a change of clothes for after swimming in her new purse from Goodwill. |
| Unofficial Girl Scout pool party. |
| Watering my plants for me because the day before I said I wished it would rain so I could have a break from watering. |
| Elise put gloves on to handle a grasshopper, haha! |
| Monarch caterpillar on our milkweed! |
| Carter checking out the monarch caterpillars on our milkweed. |
| It gets me in the feels every time he carries Elise's purse for me. |
| Carter's first soccer practice. Elise wanted to go so she could watch. |
| Carter's first soccer practice. He did not like being goalie when it was his turn! |
| Girl scout meeting! |
The kids in the Darth Vader mask were like Space Balls, where they wore the GIANT helmets.
ReplyDeleteHaha, it was pretty big on them!
Delete