Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Our Laid Back Baby

Yesterday when I went to pick Carter up his class was in the motor room.  The room has lots of toys and some equipment to play on.  As I was walking up I spotted him sitting on the floor playing.  Pretty much right as I spotted him one of the older kids threw a ball and it bounced off his head.  I couldn't help but chuckle.  Carter's eyes didn't move from the toys he was playing with.  Baby boy was serious about what he was doing!  He didn't cry, he didn't fuss, nothing.  The ball was one of those really light ones that obviously wouldn't hurt.  So don't think I'm a mean mom for giggling.
What's that?!!?
Today I told his main teacher (who was gone for the day when the ball incident happened) about it.  She then told me they were playing outside and she was spraying the children with a water bottle to cool them.  Some children cry because they don't like it, so she doesn't do it again.  Some children laugh and think it's hilarious.  She wasn't sure what Carter would think.  She sprayed him and he didn't even react.  He just kept playing like nothing had happened.  Man, I love my easy going boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment